One of the most important things to cultivate as an entrepreneur – particularly a female entrepreneur – is the confidence, credibility and assertiveness needed to make your mark in the business world. If you can handle your staff and distributors in a confident and assertive manner, you can rest assured that, you will no longer have to fight mansplaining colleagues or misogynist attitudes in the workplace, because they will develop respect for you. And that is one of the most important pillars of success.
On May 4th, the Gallant Consultant Company will be hosting a one-day workshop titled, “Developing Professional Assertiveness & Confidence” at the Laico Regency Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya. The key learning objectives will teach you how to:
- Identify and manage different types of business behavior
- Benefit from an in-depth personal assertiveness assessment
- Discover how to enhance self-confidence, self-esteem and self-belief
- Recognize techniques for maintaining composure and credibility
- Develop critical skills to handle criticism, anger, negativity and confrontation
- How to overcome confidence breakers in the workplace
- Identify the difference between assertiveness, confidence, influence and power
- Develop the skills to make you a more confident, credible and assertive communicator
Rather than academical, this workshop takes a practical approach to identifying areas of improvement and encouraging assertiveness and confidence. Led by Adam Kane, this event will cover various workplace situations – from meetings to investment pitches – and how to tackle each situation from a place of confidence and professional assertiveness.
This workshop will run from 9AM until evening, and tickets are available for Kshs 15, 000. Book your seats now and work towards a more confident, assertive self!